C1000 127-212 m³/min Centrifugal Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand’s Centac® C1000 centrifugal air compressor offers the very best of both time-proven and new technologies, including over 50 design improvements to ensure the highest levels of reliability, efficiency and productivity available today.
From our web enabled advanced controller to our optimized aerodynamic design, the energy-efficient Centac® C1000 air compressor delivers maximum performance with lasting value.
*Note: All dimensions and weights provided in specification data are for water-cooled units.
Reliability, Superior Design, Superior Life
- Long-life gears are uniformly hardened and rated for 25 years to provide extreme reliability.
- Fully floating, non-contact carbon ring seals minimize air leakage, prevent oil from migrating into the compressed air stream and provide significantly better performance than other technologies.
- Simplified piping, integrated components, fewer connections
- Low installation, maintenance and operating costs
Efficiency, Optimized Components and Systems
- Industry-leading performance
- Ultra low pressure drop cooling system
- ISO Class 0 100% oil-free air under all operating conditions. Certified by TÜV Rheinland®
- Reduced energy use and operating costs
Productivity, User-Friendly Operation and Accessibility
- Easy access to all critical components
- Plug and play compressor packages for efficient installation
- Advanced Xe-Series Controller features an intuitive high resolution color display with web enabled communication and control
- History of reliability with over 20,000 Ingersoll Rand Centac® centrifugal compressors in use worldwide
- Worldwide service and parts support network